Colorado Springs Obstetrician & Gynecologist
OBGYN in Colorado Springs
Welcome to Colorado Springs Gynecology Associates
Colorado Springs Gynecology Associates consists of four providers, Dr. Peter Bianco, Nurse Practitioner Melinda Poland, and Nurse Practitioner April Dodder who are committed to excellence in women’s health care. We care for women in all stages of life – adolescence , childbearing , perimenopausal and menopausal . Dr. Bianco is the only physician that delivers for our pregnancy patients, but N.P. Poland and N.P. Dodder, will see a pregnancy patient throughout her term in case Dr. Bianco ever needs them to jump in. This way they can be fully aware of all our patients needs in case Dr. Bianco is unavailable to see you.
If you are needing just a gynecologist, Dr. Bianco, N.P. Poland and N.P. Dodder can see you exclusively. Dr. Bianco trusts the Nurse Practitioners and wants you to feel comfortable in choosing either of them as your provider. All providers can do everything in office, but Dr. Bianco is the only surgeon (with the N.P.’s as his assistants) and the one to deliver the babies.
On the other hand, Melinda, April, and Cheryl do specialize in hormones and Dr. Bianco will either consult with them on your needs, or let you see one of them directly. Dr. Bianco, N.P. Melinda Poland and N.P. April Dodder consult on many patients together, and you can feel comfortable that decisions are hardly ever made that either would disagree with.
Our office is located at 5333 North Union, Suite 200, Colorado Springs, CO.
- Get driving directions
- Meet Dr. Bianco, Melinda, April, and Cheryl
- New Patient Forms
- See what our patients are saying
For more information about our Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBGYN) services, please call us today.
Colorado Springs Gynecology Associates provides the following services:
- Prenatal Care, including in house ultrasounds
- VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean)
- Fetal Monitoring
- Birth control options
- Menopausal Care
- Hormone Replacement
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- NovaSure ablation for heavy periods
- We make sure that before surgery and delivery, that you will know your insurance benefits. Where, just like any other office, we cannot guarantee the benefits we receive, we will make sure you understand all the possibilities before you make a decision.
- A patient portal where you can look over your chart, review your lab results, schedule your own appointment or request a medication refill, and so much more all from the comfort of your own home.
- Healow app where you can link your patient portal, for managing your health care on the go!
If you are brand new to our practice and would like to submit your demographic information for us to call you and schedule, Click to Pre-Register on our Patient Portal
It is our mission to provide high quality medicine while emphasizing personal care. Our office offers the equipment to provide the latest in diagnostic and treatment of all gynecologic and obstetrical abnormalities. We emphasize wellness and disease prevention as a major part of our service.