Colorado Springs Obstetrician & Gynecologist
OBGYN in Colorado Springs
Welcome to Colorado Springs Gynecology Associates
Colorado Springs Gynecology Associates consists of two providers, Dr. Peter Bianco, and Nurse Practitioner April Dodder who are committed to excellence in women’s health care. We care for women in all stages of life – adolescence , childbearing , perimenopausal and menopausal . Dr. Bianco is the only physician that delivers for our pregnancy patients, NP. Dodder will see a pregnancy patient throughout her term in case Dr. Bianco ever needs them to jump in. This way they can be fully aware of all our patients needs in case Dr. Bianco is unavailable to see you.
If you need a gynecologist, you may see Dr. Bianco or NP. Dodder can see you exclusively. Dr. Bianco, NP. April Dodder consult on many patients together, and you can feel comfortable that decisions are hardly ever made that either would disagree with.
Our office is located at 5333 North Union, Suite 200, Colorado Springs, CO.
- Get driving directions
- Meet Peter M. Bianco, DO, FACOOG or April Dodder, WHNP-BC, MSN, NP
- New Patient Forms
- See what our patients are saying
For more information about our Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBGYN) services, please call us today.
Colorado Springs Gynecology Associates provides the following services:
- Prenatal Care, including in house ultrasounds
- Laboratory services, in-house phlebotomist
- VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean)
- Fetal Monitoring
- Birth control options
- Menopausal Care
- Hormone Replacement
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- NovaSure ablation for heavy periods
- We make sure that before surgery and delivery, that you will know your insurance benefits. Where, just like any other office, we cannot guarantee the benefits we receive, we will make sure you understand all the possibilities before you make a decision.
- A patient portal where you can look over your chart, review your lab results, schedule your own appointment or request a medication refill, and so much more all from the comfort of your own home.
- Healow app where you can link your patient portal, for managing your health care on the go!
If you are brand new to our practice and would like to submit your demographic information for us to call you and schedule, Click to Pre-Register on our Patient Portal
It is our mission to provide high quality medicine while emphasizing personal care. Our office offers the equipment to provide the latest in diagnostic and treatment of all gynecologic and obstetrical abnormalities. We emphasize wellness and disease prevention as a major part of our service.
Need to reach us?
Please feel free to email your questions, comments, and concerns to [email protected]. If you have a non-emergency call or an issue that needs to be addressed outside of business hours, you may email at the same address ([email protected]). Please note that all emails will be responded to within 48 hours of your request (excluding weekends and holidays).
Cancellation & No-Show Policy
Patients failing to give 24 hour notice or giving no notice at all, will incur a fee. Consultation and exam slots are valuable, and we do provide a reminder call the day before of your visit for your convenience.