Here at Colorado Springs Gynecology Associates, we understand that you have a lot to take into consideration when choosing a new physician for your gynecological and/or obstetrical needs.
Colorado Springs Gynecology Associates is a small group that consists of two physicians committed to excellence in women’s health care. This means that everything we do is aimed towards providing the best care for our patients. Our focused care ranges from adolescent to menopausal women and every need in between.
Give us a call today so we can answer any questions you might have and set you up with one of our physicians!
We provide you with all of the following:
- Well-woman physicals in all stages of life. This consists of a breast exam, full physical, and a pap smear if you are over the age of 21. The requirements on how often to receive a pap smear have changed to once every 3 years, so that decision may be left to you.
- Complete obstetrical care starting with pre-conception counseling as well as infertility assessments, moving all the way through prenatal care, delivery, and postpartum care.
- Maternity and gynecological ultrasounds available in-house, performed by our experienced OB/GYN sonographer.
- All benefits for pregnancy and surgery will be calculated from your individual insurance and explained before delivery or surgery. All pre-authorization will also be obtained if necessary, so you can leave the insurance to us!
- A range of birth control options that not only include the traditional oral contraceptive pill, but also longer-lasting options that are not permanent like NuvaRing, OrthoEvra Patch, Nexplanon IMD, Paragard IUD, Mirena IUD, and Skyla IUD. If you are considering something permanent (if you’re done having children) we also offer surgical options such as laparoscopic hysterectomy and tubal ligation.
- Hormone replacement therapy administered by our nurse practitioner Melinda Polland (Lacy). She is one of the only practitioners in all of Colorado currently prescribing bio-identical hormones with a hand-tailored regimen to your needs.
- Ways for you to keep track of your care on your time with our patient portal site online. Here you can access your records, request appointments, look over your labs, send messages to the office, request your medication refills, and so much more all from the comfort of your own home. We will set you up when you get to the office, but from there you can access the portal any time that’s most convenient for you! You can also link your patient portal from our office and all your doctors that offer a portal using a convenient app called healow.
It is our mission to provide high-quality medicine while emphasizing personal care. Our office offers the equipment to provide the latest in diagnostics and treatment of all gynecologic and obstetrical abnormalities. We emphasize wellness and disease prevention as a major part of our service. Everyone here is at your service, and we would love to talk to you about your unique need.