Obstetrician Gynecologist Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs Gynecology Associates
Colorado Springs Gynecology Associates consists of two providers, Dr. Peter Bianco and Nurse Practitioner Melinda (Lacy) Poland who are committed to excellence in women’s health care. We care for women in all stages of life – adolescence , childbearing , perimenopausal and menopausal . Dr. Bianco is the only physcian that delivers for our pregnancy patients, but N.P. Poland (Lacy) will see a pregnancy patient throughout her term in case Dr. Bianco ever needs her to jump in. This way she can be fully aware of all our patients needs in case Dr. Bianco is unavailable to see you.
If you are needing just a gynecologist, Dr. Bianco or N.P. Polland (Lacy) can see you exclusively. Dr. Bianco trusts N.P. Polland (Lacy) and wants you to feel comfortable in choosing her as your provider. Both can do everything in office, but Dr. Bianco is the only surgeon (with Melinda as his assist) and the one to deliver the babies.
On the other hand, Melinda does specialize in hormones, and Dr. Bianco will either consult with her on your needs, or let you see her directly. Dr. Bianco and N.P. Melinda Polland (Lacy) consult on many patients together, and you can feel comfortable that decisions are hardly ever made that either would disagree with.
Colorado Springs Gynecology Associates provides the following services:
- Prenatal Care, including in house ultrasounds
- VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean)
- Fetal Monitoring
- Birth control options
- Menopausal Care
- Hormone Replacement
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- NovaSure ablation for heavy periods
- We make sure that before surgery and delivery, that you will know your insurance benefits. Where, just like any other office, we cannot guarantee the benefits we receive, we will make sure you understand all the possibilities before you make a decision.
- A patient portal where you can look over your chart, review your lab results, schedule your own appointment or request a medication refill, and so much more all from the comfort of your own home.
- Healow app where you can link your patient portal, for managing your health care on the go!
- Online bill pay
If you are brand new to our practice and would like to submit your demographic information for us to call you and schedule, Click to Pre-Register on our Patient Portal
It is our mission to provide high quality medicine while emphasizing personal care. Our office offers the equipment to provide the latest in diagnostic and treatment of all gynecologic and obstetrical abnormalities. We emphasize wellness and disease prevention as a major part of our service. For more information about our Obstetrics and Gynecology services, please give us a call at 719-598-0500 .